HSU’s Nutrition Mission: The Healthy How-To of Eating for Two e-Class.
This e-class teaches women the basics of eating for two during pregnancy and how to incorporate healthy eating into everyday life, not only while pregnant, but also throughout the years ahead. Expectant mothers will learn what foods and nutrients they need to eat more of during pregnancy and while nursing. They will also learn what foods to avoid to feel better physically and provide their baby with all the nutrients needed for safe, complete development.
This HSU Nutrition Mission course is in partnership with the Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Program developed by Dr. Bill Sears. It is taught by Juliette Aiyana, Creator of HealthyStuffU.com, Nutrition Author, Nationally Board Certified & Licensed Acupuncturist, Herbalist, and Certified Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Instructor.
Register For Instant Access100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Eating for two and healthy weight gain
- Cravings-what they really mean and why
- Protecting your baby by avoiding certain foods and additives
- Healthy substitutions and nutrient dense foods
- Enhancing your baby’s growth and brain development as well as minimize future health issues such as diabetes and obesity
Moms who practice what they learn from this class are more likely to:
- Have a healthier pregnancy
- Deliver healthier babies
- Experience less complicated labors
- Have a faster and smoother recovery from birth
- Avoid pregnancy complications such as gestational diabetes, toxemia, anemia, leg cramps and obesity
- Be born at a healthy weight
- Not be born premature
- Have fewer congenital defects
- Show better brain growth
- Not be overweight in childhood and adulthood