Chinese Medicine Offers Natural Acne Treatment That Works.
You have arrived here because you are looking for an acne treatment that works with quick results, free of harsh chemical side-effects.
You are in search of healthy, glowing skin and want to use a natural, inside-out approach to clear skin.
Welcome, you have come to the right place!
* Acne: teen and adult * Cystic Acne * Acne and PCOS * Hormonal Acne * Oily Skin Acne *Dry Skin Acne * Acne Rosacea * Acne Blemishes * Acne Blackheads and Whiteheads *Painful Acne * Combination Skin Acne * Sensitive Skin Acne * Back Acne * Neck Acne * Chin Acne * Jawline Acne * Women with Acne * Men with Acne * Teens with Acne *Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming People with Acne * Pale to Dark Skin Tones *
Chinese Herbs Are Safer Than Chemical Acne Treatments
Side Effects of Chinese Herbal Treatment
The List of Chinese Herbal Internal and Topical Treatment Side Effects Is Short
- Short term increase in acne breakouts
- Slight digestive distress
- Mild irritation or allergic reaction to topical products
- Very rare reports of dizziness and fatigue
Pregnant women should avoid Chinese herbs for acne.
Side Effects of Pharmaceutical Acne Treatment
The Long List of Pharmaceutical Medications and Chemical Topical Product Side Effects
- Bacterial resistance and digestive problems from antibiotics such as tetracycline, doxycycline, minocycline, erythromycin, trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole, trimethoprim and azithromycin for acne
- Fertility and/or menstrual problems due to long term use of hormonal birth control pill
- Spironolactone side effects include: frequent and urgent urination, fatigue, menstrual irregularities, breast tenderness, dizziness and lightheadedness, vomiting, diarrhea and more
- Isotretinoin/Accutane for acne is notorious for its long list of serious side effects; it is known to cause inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), female infertility, crusty skin, thinning of the hair, nosebleeds, dry lips and mouth, stomach pain, peeling of skin on palms of hands and soles of feet, depression/suicidal thoughts, and carries a very high risk of severe birth defects if taken even for a short period of time while pregnant
- Many topical products cause irritation, redness, rashes, increased breakouts, endocrine disruption or other side effects; search yours in the Safe Cosmetics Database to view its rating