Discover more about Fertility Acupuncture NYC
At Aiyana Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs in NYC, Juliette Aiyana, L.Ac. works with female fertility patients in a variety of circumstances. Many women like to try Chinese Medicine alone before trying other fertility methods such as Artificial Insemination or In-Vitro Fertilization/IVF to achieve true Fertility Success Stories.
Regardless of which route you choose, our patients are offered a program including most, or all of the following treatments; acupuncture, diet and nutritional health counseling, lifestyle counseling and Chinese herbs and nutritional supplements to build Fertility Success Stories regarding Fertility Acupuncture NYC.
“I’ve had acupuncture in Japan and was looking for someone in NYC to help me through my IVF process. Juliette was wonderful. She is an experienced mother and just has positive energy!! Happy to say that I am almost 8 months pregnant thanks to her help”!! -Chie, who delivered a healthy baby boy who breastfeeds like a champ. Read more patient endorsements HERE.
Call us at 646-504-2251 for an Appointment for Fertility Acupuncture NYC
How often you come for fertility treatments depends on which method you chose and your health history. If you want to go all natural, and both you and your partner are under 35 and relatively healthy, our patients tend to become pregnant between 3 and 9 months. Several of our patients have become pregnant as soon as 3 months! We also need to make sure that your partner does not have any fertility problems. Both partners should seek out a physician who specializes in fertility testing and bring your results to us. During IVF or artificial insemination, we like to work with you the whole way through, but it is essential that we give you acupuncture treatments before and after the medical procedures (Click here for Fertility Research Briefs). You can also just come in on the day of your IVF procedure. We need to treat you before and after the procedure.
Traditional fertility treatments can be extremely expensive. A single cycle of IVF could cost $10,000-$20,000. So couples are looking for other options that can possibly give them a greater chance at success. Fertility Acupuncture NYC treatments have the potential to save you $10-15,000 which can be better spent on your new bundle of joy.
Fertility Success Stories regarding Fertility Acupuncture NYC — Just to name a few.
- A female patient, age 29, came to us after her medical doctor urged her to start an IVF cycle immediately. Her sister had recently undergone several IVF treatment attempts (without acupuncture), but after watching what her sister went through, both she and her 31 year old husband decided to try a natural method first. Even though the husband’s fertility tests were fine, he had seven acupuncture treatments and took Chinese herbs. She and I worked together using acupuncture once weekly, Chinese herbs and diet. She became pregnant within two and half months. She continued acupuncture and herbs through out her pregnancy as needed.
- A 42 year old female patient, who had never been pregnant, came in seeking fertility treatment with her second IVF procedure. This second procedure was only a few weeks away. I advised that her prognosis would be better if she used acupuncture and herbs for three months before her next procedure, but that I was willing to work with her current plan. She wanted to stick with her plan and didn’t want to take herbs with the hormonal treatments so we just used acupuncture and diet. Unfortunately the IVF failed. She decided that she wanted to accept my advice before a undergoing a third IVF round. Not only did she get acupuncture weekly and take herbs for three months, but she even took herbs during the hormone treatment. She became pregnant during the third IVF cycle.
- My 32 year old female patient, who was being treated for another complaint, told me that she wanted to stop taking the Birth Control Pill because she and her husband were ready to start a family. She was concerned that, like many women, she would have fertility problems after she stopped taking The Pill. We worked together using acupuncture, Chinese herbs and dietary therapy. She became pregnant within two months. She continued acupuncture treatments as needed during the pregnancy and for a few treatments post-partum for her “new mommy” neck and arm pain caused by looking down at her beautiful baby girl while breast feeding.
- A 31 year old female sought out my help for natural fertility. She had one two year old child with her 47 year old husband. They tried to achieve pregnancy for four months before coming to my office. She took acupuncture and Chinese herbal treatments. We worked together for several months, but she still did not become pregnant. I believed that her fertility was healthy so I suggested that even though she and her husband had successfully conceived a child three years ago that he be tested for fertility. His test results showed fertility problems. Eventually, she opted for treatment with acupuncture, herbs and IVF. She became pregnant after only one round of IVF.
- “My husband and I were trying to get pregnant when we first saw Juliette Aiyana, L.Ac.. We had been trying for well over a year and had just begun to see specialists about the root of the infertility. We underwent 3 rounds of IUI and a round of IVF without any success. Juliette was treating us during this period, but continued to emphasize that there was another way to deal with this problem and the experts might be wrong about the root causes of the infertility (low sperm count and ” bad egg quality”). She told us to give her a few months to see if we could work this out. We had nothing to lose, so before our second round of IVF, we put everything on hold and followed Juliette’s advice and protocol. We changed out diets, started taking herbs and came in for weekly sessions. We went and saw a specialist that she recommended who agreed with Juliette that there were natural ways to deal with this issue and that we didn’t have the ” problems” everyone said we had. Only a few months later, we were pregnant. Naturally! 9 months later we welcomed our baby. It was an easy pregnancy and birth all helped along the way by Juliette. It seems to good to be true, but it’s true. There is no way we could ever repay Juliette for the warmth, knowledge and courage to guide us through this journey. She has become a friend and mentor and my go-to person on everything. We continue to see her and will continue to do so as long as she is around. There is absolutely no one better!” -Lauren, Age 29
Can Acupuncture Help You Conceive? CBS News Article