READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE REVIEWED AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN, AND THE USE OF, THIS WEBSITE.
- The information contained on this website is general in nature and should not be a substitute for, or be used instead of, a clinical or therapeutic relationship with a health care professional who is fully familiar with the specifics of your case. The information on this website may assist you in your personal, general research, but none of it constitutes the practice of medicine or any other health care profession. E-mail correspondence with Healthy Stuff University and/or Aiyana Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs or any of its staff, will not, in and of itself, create a practitioner/patient relationship with us or cause Healthy Stuff University and/or Aiyana Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs to create or retain any medical records about you, monitor your care, or communicate with your own health care provider. If you suspect that you may have a medical condition, or are seeking medical advice or treatment, we recommend that you consult a qualified health professional as soon as possible. The goal of the Service is to be a resource of timely information for the general public, but necessarily it is of a general nature. We cannot guarantee that the Materials are comprehensive, complete or include the most recent information available. All information should be reviewed with your healthcare provider and you should never delay, ignore or fail to obtain medical advice based on information obtained from the Service.
- All of the information contained on this website, including the response to any e-mail query, is general in nature and is in no way intended to constitute, and should not be considered by you to be, medical advice or professional services. The information on this website should not be used to diagnose or treat a medical condition or used or relied upon in lieu of professional services. If you suspect that you may have a medical condition, or are seeking medical advice or treatment, we recommend that you consult a qualified health professional as soon as possible.
The information contained in this website and in any of the books or information pertaining to products, herbs, vitamin or mineral supplements, classes, seminars, workshops, articles, blog posts, videos, or any other product, service or electronic or digital media, is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or to provide any specific medical advice and statements made, herein, may not have been evaluated by the FDA, nor should it be used as a substitute for proper medical treatment by a qualified health care practitioner.
- You should be aware of the general risks of transmitting information over the internet, which generally does not use encryption. You should therefore not share any personal medical information which you would wish to be held confidential in a physician/patient or similar clinical relationship.
- This site may include links to other websites that are not owned by, or under the control of Healthy Stuff University and/or Aiyana Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs. The links to these websites are provided solely for your convenience and you access them at your own risk. Healthy Stuff University and/or Aiyana Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs are not responsible for, and make no representations, warranties or recommendations with respect to the usefulness, availability or content of any such websites. Healthy Stuff University and/or Aiyana Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs also disclaims any responsibility or liability with respect to (a) your use of such websites and any and all information or services furnished by or obtained through them, or (b) any loss, use or misuse of any information you may provide to such websites.
- Healthy Stuff University and/or Aiyana Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs make no representation or warranty concerning errors, omissions, delays or other defects in, or the accuracy of, the information supplied to users, or that its files are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that include or manifest contaminating or destructive characteristics. The materials appearing on HealthyStuffU.com could include technical or typographical errors. HealthyStuffU.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its Web pages are accurate, complete, or current. HealthyStuffU.com may make changes to the materials contained on its Web pages at any time without notice. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the Materials, nor the quality of any Products. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any Materials or Products is at your sole risk and you shall exercise your own informed judgment and evaluation on the use of the Products.
- When we receive an e-mail, we may make reasonable efforts to respond in as timely a manner as practical but we do not guarantee that we will respond to all inquiries and in any event we will not respond with advice for specific individual medical questions. You shall not post or transmit any message that is harmful, threatening, or abusive. You may not post or transmit any file that contains any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or any other contaminating or destructive feature.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us, our affiliates and officers, directors, agents and employees, harmless from and against any claim, demand, or cause of action, including any (including attorney’s fees) arising out of claims based on any aspect of use by you or others of the Service, including without limitation, (i) claims based on defamation or your other conduct in using the Service, or (ii) your violation of any intellectual property laws including without limitation those relating to our copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets.
- Restriction from minors. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service. You are solely responsible for enforcing access to your computer limited to the extent necessary to restrict use to adults.
- Healthy Stuff University and/or Aiyana Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs expressly disclaim any liability for any technical problems with the website, including temporary unavailability or delays in connection time. In addition, Healthy Stuff University and/or Aiyana Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs do not accept responsibility for any illegal pirating of the website or for the actions of those who may obtain unauthorized access to the website.
- HEALTHY STUFF UNIVERSITY AND/OR AIYANA ACUPUNCTURE & CHINESE HERBS AND ITS TRUSTEES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER REGARDING SUCH CONTENT. FURTHERMORE, FORDHAM-TREMONT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM IT.
YOU HEREBY ALSO AGREE THAT HEALTHYSTUFFU.COM, THE SERVICE, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON IT OR ANY OTHER INTERACTION WITH HEALTHYSTUFFU.COM ITS WEB PAGES, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, EVEN IF HEALTHYSTUFFU.COM AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN USING THESE WEB PAGES OR SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING VOLUNTARILY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY ANY LIABILITY OF HEALTHYSTUFFU.COM, ITS WEB PAGES, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES.
- You agree that these Terms and Conditions will take effect on your first use of the website and that it will apply to all persons accessing the website from your computer. You agree that you are obligated to review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis for any changes and that you agree to be bound by those changes by continuing to use the website. Healthy Stuff University has the right to amend this Agreement at any time without notice to you by making changes to the Terms and Conditions as posted on the website.
- The entire Healthy Stuff University and/or Aiyana Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs website, and all contents therein, are the proprietary information of Healthy Stuff University and/or Aiyana Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs, P.C. © 2012 by Juliette Aiyana, 41 Union Square West, Suite 519, New York, NY 10003. All rights reserved.